The majority of my clients are time poor, so I ensure that their fitness sessions with me are the most productive form of exercise that they do that week. (I do like my clients to train on their own a couple of times a week as well!)
“I will strive to create a fun atmosphere where clients achieve results, connect with their fellow athletes and receive the best service and attention.”
Our Personal and Group Fitness Training
Our training is always varied and the intensity high. You will be taken out of your comfort zone in a positive, fun, supporting and hardworking environment.
Where in Sydney do we train?
At WG Fitness I understand the time constraints my clients are under. One of my main goals is to make training as efficient and time productive for you as I can. Cutting down on travel time is a big part of that. That’s why I train all over the East or come to your home or gym to train. Some regular training venues are Rushcutters Bay, Queens Park, Double Bay Park, Centennial Park, Lyon Park. Gyms in Bondi Junction, Edgecliff, Potts point.
What’s a typical session?
There is no such thing as a typical session, because we like to keep it varied! Below is a sample of some of the training we do.
- Includes Boxing, Running, Stairs, Hills, Shuttles, Press ups, Dips, Lunges, Plyometrics Abs and Core Work etc
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Mixture of Plyometrics, Weights, Speed, Strength and Coordination Drills.
- Will always incorporate either Sprints, Stairs and Hill Running to put an exclamation mark on the session.
- 400s, 200s, 100s and 50s all against each other and the clock.
- Sprint and Shuttle running sessions that finish with Suicide Runs
- Stairs and Hills Sprint Sessions
- We also do 5km time trials and everyone’s favourite…the Beep Test.
Weight sessions in the gym
- All over body 45 minute weights workouts – Super set after super set
- (HIIT) High Intensity Interval Training
- Functional body weight training
- Ideal for those who haven’t exercised for a while or older clients.
- Includes brisk walking, light boxing, body weight exercises and some light resistance work.
All sessions begin and end with a full body stretch, warm up and warm down.
David Warner – Australian Cricketer
“I appreciate his honesty and he will always let me know where my fitness levels are at.”
Brenden Miller – Solicitor
“Wayne always goes that extra yard…that’s what makes him the best in the busines, a true lifestyle coach.”
Pip Strutt – Sales
“Wayne has a wonderfully encouraging and positive manner. He knows when to push and when to back off.”
Sam McKay – Director
“The sessions are challenging, never repetitive and ensure that you achieve your personal fitness goals.”
Dan Baffsky – Landscape Architect
“At the end of those winter morning sessions that is the true testament to Wayne’s training and what it inspires.”
Mathew Hart – Consulting Director
“Wayne is always thinking of ways to challenge the group and challenge each client.”
Stephen Ries – Corporate Affairs
“Most of his clients, like me, have been training with him for many years, once you start it’s hard to stop!”